|Agel Leads|Agel-Leads|Agel|Google Leads|Best Leads|ItsGoodBusiness.net|

**********************************************************

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Agel Leads - Agel Business Leads

Agel

Agel is a great company that provides unique health and wellness products based on their Gel Suspension Technology. What is gel? It's a plant-based, gelatinous fluid that allows basic nutrients to float. When nutrients float, they stay dissolved and suspended and are more portable, easier to ingest, more accurate in their dosage and more readily absorbed by your body.

This unique Agel Gel Technology has created a business opportunity for people who would like to start their own business. Many people who want to start an Agel business start by approaching their warm market. They hope that their friends and family will see the Agel business opportunity and Agel products in the same way they do. By depending on only friends and family however, the new Agel business partner limits how much success they can achieve.

To grow a significant Agel business, a person can't depend only on friends and family. They will eventually need to find a steady stream of people to introduce Agel to on a daily basis. Many of these new Agel business partners are told to buy Agel leads to grow their business. In my opinion, this is a big mistake.

Did you know that many Agel leads providers sell Agel business opportunity leads to you then resell that same lead to several other home business owners just like you? That is a fact.

Even if they say that they are exclusive leads and are not resold over and over again - don't believe it. There are only a few lead generation companies and several middleman and resellers. Even if you do find the original source of the Agel leads you buy, the lead generation company will still sell those same leads to other people like you to maximize their profit.

Think about it - if a lead is so good why would lead companies sell them for peanuts. These Agel leads have in many cases been called or emailed to over and over again, but even if you are the first one to contact them, you will still have to call them and sell them the Agel business opportunity or Agel products. Do you like to sell? I personally hate to sell and I know that many people feel the same way.

I refuse to purchase a lead then call and beg anyone to buy my products or join me in my business. I buy customers not leads to build my business. I no longer need to bother my friends or family. I no longer need to call complete strangers. I no longer need to waste my time with any of the other old tired methods of building my home business.

There is a better way to build a business.

Just Buy CUSTOMERS Not Leads!

ItsGoodBusiness.net

Sign up below for a Weekly Presentation on the Buy CUSTOMERS Not Leads business model.

No comments: